> How did contractors here come up with the names for their companies, and can
> you think of anything with Shiels in the name that sounds good. I will
> mainly be doing SAP work, but hope to get other IT work too, so don't want
> SAP in the name.

Well, my company name is a description of what my company does:
Critical Integration Ltd;  I integrate critical systems.

The other stuff I do could have produced:
Random Perl Ltd.
EWIC Ltd.  (Encapsulate Workflow in Code)

I've always tried to avoid names which conjour up in the minds of customers
(or more importantly, the revenue) a small company.  So, Redvers Davies Ltd
or "Name Based" names were always out the window for me.

Red