Anyone here have this working on OS X client? The OS X Server one didn't
complaining about some pthreads error:

# ./scripts/mysql_install_db
dyld: ./bin/my_print_defaults can't open library:
/usr/lib/libpthread.A.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I'm trying the source d/l route ATM. Google is full of pubic beta / DPx
shit.

How many people here use OS X? Develop for it? (Even vaguely). Recommend
any small-ish clued in lists to join? The omnigroup ones are too huge.
If anyone's interested, I'll host the list if nothing's out there.
(I just bought a cool(ish) domain for it too, OSXphiles.com :-)

Paul