On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 08:50:52AM -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> My favourite band in the whole world, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones,
> plays in London.  I urge you to see them.  It's an unholy blend of
> jazz, rock, and bluegrass.  They have *the* best electric bass player
> in the entire world, *the* best banjo player, and the best "whatever
> that thing that makes drum sounds is 'cos it sure isn't a drum kit"
> player.
>
> http://www.flecktones.com/dates.html
>
> 5/1/2001      Dingwalls       London, England
> 5/2/2001      Pizza Express   London, England

I can now confirm this is at The Pizzaexpress Jazz Club, 10 Dean Street, Soho,
London W1 - Reservations: 020 7439 8722 (the new listings arrived this
morning!).

Of course, this being the evening the tube strike starts, getting there and
back could be fun.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Managing Director, Yet Another Computer Solutions Company Limited