Greg McCarroll writes:
> I think `man of sorrow' will be a good ambassador for bluegrass

Yup, it is.  I'd just like to add that I saw it performed by the real
band (i.e., not George Clooney lipsynching) one week ago.  It was
bloody brilliant.  I think I even have a photo on the digital camera
of them around the microphone doing the harmonies.  No fake beards,
though :-)

There are rumours of a Soggy Bottom Boys tour in 2002.  There was a
big concert of the music from the movie last year, and it was recorded
by some famous documentarian.  I'm looking forward to the release of
that.

On the subject of music (despite the Subject: of movies) ... anyone
here into trad. Irish instrumental music?

Nat