* Alex Page ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2001 at 09:20:59AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>
> > London.pm - the Movie! What a great idea! Can their be vampyres?
> > They could represent the lifesucking programmers who religiously
> > follow Booch methodology and use Java.
>
> How about a movie set in a post-holocaustic London where the
> surviving Perl Mongers are desperately trying to survive against
> the hordes of radiation-addled Java Zombies, and locate the few
> remaining stashes of beer and bandwidth?

this would reduce the travelling expenses, my movie was going
to be set in hawaii and i would also of needed a red ferrari
for my part in the movie - i was going to supply the shirts
my self - actually now that i think about it i'm still on
for the hawaii idea ;-)

> Or some kind of bizzaro martial arts fest pitching the Heretics
> against the True London.pm'ers (tm)...

well lets look at the facts,

[1] its a martial arts film
[2] the heretics are out number by the repressive regime and
    unfairly branded as heretics

therefore we win! horrah!

--
Greg McCarroll                          http://www.mccarroll.uklinux.net