On Tue, 22 May 2001, Paul Mison wrote:
> On 22/05/2001 at 16:19 +0100, Robin Szemeti wrote:
>
> >the immediate feeling I get is to rent some cellars at the houses of
> >parliament  and invest in a number of big barrels of gunpowder .. oh hang
> >on that ones been done before and had a distinctly negative outcome .. OK
> >.. perhaps someting more subtle then ;)
>
> For whom? Guy Fawkes

yup .. thats what was putting me off the plan.

> but it ended in a Bill of Rights that led to what's arguably the first
> constituitonal monarchy in the modern world.

umm .. hang on .. wasn't that another pre-election promise I remember
from the last time we had a government given to us? ... yeah .. I'm sure
one lot was wittering on about having a proper bill of rights .. whose lot
was that then? ...

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited