An entity claiming to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:
:
: How can I get things to wait till the spawned program finishes, or at
: least let it finish properly.
: I've just had success by putting in an infinite wait
: unless ($command->expect(undef, "nonsense")) {
:    };
: But that seems real stupid - and of course the script will never exit
: now.
: Is the only thing to do to to somehow get an expect method to somehow
: wait for the end of the spawned program?
:

Try:  $command->interact();

It connects the process to STDIN and returns when the process dies.

Mark

--
[]                   | "Girls in occupied countries always
[] Mark Rogaski      | get into trouble with soldiers," she

PGP signature