On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 12:37:22PM +0100, Mark Fowler wrote:
> I head off to the activestate page and download the MSI for the latest
> build.  My question is...how do I install this?  I can't find the MSI
> installer anywhere on their site.

What version of Windows is it? 2000, ME and the newer ones have it built
in. NT, 95 and 98 can have it bolted on

> I seem to remember downloading an .exe last week (which I no longer have
> and no longer seems to be where it was on thier site.)  Are they randomly
> switching between MSI and .exe and haven't bothered to upload the
> installer when they switched back.

If you go here:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/ActivePerl/

And click the AS Package link. This will give you Perl and options to get
the MSI installer for your version of Windows.

HTH
        Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon