From: Greg McCarroll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 11:10 AM

> i'll be with you standing on his doorstep Jonathan, especially as
> it was written by a member of the irish republic brotherhood ;-),
> and we all know what results are important on thursday night -
> thats right the northern irish ones! [1]
>
> [1] disclaimer ... in case anyone doesn't know me, statements i
> make about northern irish politics are generally made with tongue
> in cheek

In fact, Greg is _such_ an expert on the Northern Ireland[1] electoral
system that he fails to remember that the votes aren't counted until Friday
morning :)

Dave...

[1] The use of the term "Northern Ireland" is simply a convenient shorthand
and should in no way be taken as a endorsement of the existance of such a
region.

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.