From: "Robin Szemeti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I understand folk singers sometime place a finger over their ear whilst
> singing. Perhaps Mr Bragg should try that. I doubt it would improve his
> singing, but at least it would stop him twanging that guitar ...

I don't think you could call Billy Bragg a folk singer. His more aptly
titled moniker of "Bard of Barking" is probably more representative of what
he does. Tells stories set to music. he might not be the best singer in the
world, but then it never stop Bob Dylan or Jimi Hendrix. each to their own I
suppose.

Barbie.