Quoting Marcel Grunauer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Sunday, June 3, 2001, at 05:56  AM, David H. Adler wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:40:49AM +0100, Cross David - dcross wrote:
> >>
> >> Inline::PERL gives you the power of the PERL programming language from
> >
> > And what, exactly, is the PERL programming language?
>
> It is the wicked, twisted spectre of Perl that haunts the minds of
> script kiddies. In some cultures it is known as CGI; other cultures
> have no name for it. Well-informed people normally run when they
> encounter it.

Ah, but you are wrong, most of these tribes *do* have a name for this,
they call this powerful incantation PEARL!

Sadly, I can still remember all the headhunters looking for people
that knew that particular language. As you say, a good indication to run
far and fast.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren   | Fact: GPRS does not work if the Mobile Station (your phone,
Software Geek    | that is) moves faster than 500 km/h. Tip: NEVER drive faster