On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Robert Thompson wrote:
> [...]

indeed .. looks pretty much the same as my apache mime types file ... and
I already have a mime type header for what I am serving up..  but this is
different to what was looking for.

someone somewhere a few weeks ago posted something about an extra line
you could put not dissimilar to 'Apparent-filename: something.xyz' .. its
not so much a mime types thing but a browser thing ..

ah well .. off to London now to buy a new toy ;)))

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited
Real Solutions For A Virtual World