On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 01:15:17PM +0100, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> Just saw this linked from a hugely obvious banner ad on the Register :
>
> http://training.gbdirect.co.uk/courses/perl/for_the_register.html
>
> Great idea to tie it in to a success story I thought.

Grumble grumble.

At least they only claim to be the maintenance team.  Almost like
boasting about being the team sent in to fetch the team sent in to
rescue the hostages.

If on the other hand you want the dev team, I'm sure Barbie and I
could figure something to tell you for the right amount of beer.

I'm half tempted to see what they'd teach me though... :)

--
Richard Clamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>