From: "Richard Clamp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 01:15:17PM +0100, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> > Just saw this linked from a hugely obvious banner ad on the Register :
> >
> > http://training.gbdirect.co.uk/courses/perl/for_the_register.html
> >
> > Great idea to tie it in to a success story I thought.
>
> Grumble grumble.
>
> At least they only claim to be the maintenance team.  Almost like
> boasting about being the team sent in to fetch the team sent in to
> rescue the hostages.
>
> If on the other hand you want the dev team, I'm sure Barbie and I
> could figure something to tell you for the right amount of beer.

Only just seen this!

They probably could only get away with saying they maintain it due to the
amount of complex stuff in there, and potential legal implications if they
said they designed it. But I'll agree with The Goth here, do we really want
to associate with the buggers?

> I'm half tempted to see what they'd teach me though... :)

Seeing as they're in Bradford, perhaps how to make damn fine curries. That's
it, you've convinced me, where do I sign up?

Barbie