On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 09:49:24PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> * Leon Brocard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Greg McCarroll sent the following bits through the ether:
> >
> > > It is a very alpha-ish cgi script that simply compiles a
> > > Leader Board of known London.pm people
> >
> > The modules list is a bit out of date in this case (I'm at eight)...
>
> the blame the module list maintainer , not me ;-)

The list doesn't get updated that often - it was something like six months
after Data::Hexdumper was submitted to the modules mailing list and bunged
on CPAN before an updated list was issued.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie