Since we moved list servers I get 16 lines of headers before each message,
some of which are not entirely good uses of bandwidth:

Now, I have polluted the Internet plenty through use of corporate signature
blocks, but shouldn't stuff like the above really go in the allocated four
lines of people's sigs, rather than all over headers?

Also, since we all objected to the mailman appended sig block, can we get
rid of all this rubbish too:

This post is in no way triggered by the fact I can't configure Eudora to
ignore all these crap headers.

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, +44 (0)20 7383 6092