On Thursday, June 21, 2001, at 01:24  PM, Leon Brocard wrote:

> Marcel Grunauer sent the following bits through the ether:
>
>> PS. "Harvey Nick's" (with a k; Patsy Stone would despise you for
>> this...)
>
> No, it's definitely a hard "ch".

Ahem. I didn't see the zero-width smiley assertion there.
May I point sir at http://www.harveynichols.com. That's where
the 'h' comes from. The nickname is "Nick's". Google finds
62 matches for "Harvey Nick's", 3 for "Harvey Nich's".

PS: I miss Harvey Nick's Food Hall. A Pret in Vienna wouldn't
go amiss either.

Marcel

--
We are Perl. Your table will be assimilated. Your waiter will adapt to
service us. Surrender your beer. Resistance is futile.