on 22/6/01 10:48 am, Paul Mison wrote:

> Any decent web browser can be told to ignore stylesheets, so why not
> just do that, if you care so much? Or are you talking about a
> hypothetical user who has these issues but doesn't know how to
> configure their software?

The bad things about it is that it disables the big shiny buttons called
Larger and Smaller that appear in IE. They are incredibly useful. Even tho'
a lot of sites I'm involved with are heavily designed (ie. tables within
tables etc. etc.), you can still change the font size and it responds
nicely. It's something I stamp my feet about.

c.
--
     every day, computers are making people easier to use

              http://www.unorthodoxstyles.com