On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 10:18:30AM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 23, 2001 at 11:17:19AM +0200, Philip Newton wrote:
> >
> > >     davorg: "Is your name not Dave?"
> > >
> > >     pne: "No, it's Philip."
> > >
> > >     evildave: "That's going to cause a little confusion."
> > >
> > >     dha: "Mind if we call you 'Dave' to keep it clear?"
> >
> > [ Black Adder - the one with the executions, but I forget the title. ]
>
> [ Monty Python - the "Bruces" sketch ]

I was going to say something, but I'm not as up on Blackadder, so wasn't
sure.  And I had it in mind that the line is "...mind if we call you
Bruce to avoid confusion."  I may be thinking of a variant version,
however, as there are at least three.

dha
--
David H. Adler - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Damn, if this doesn't win me "Pedant of the Year", I don't know what