* Matthew Byng-Maddick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 12:41:03PM -0700, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> > 15%. Suspiciously C/C++ is at 21%. WhoTF uses C/C++ to develop
> > web apps??
>
> At least one of the places I interviewed at does.

well back in the day, you used to be able to write ISAPI DLL's
(obviously in C++ or contrived C++ which was really just C
 pretending to be C++), which could plug into IIS

If you were already going down the IIS road for a high volume,
dynamic site - this would give you reasonably good performance.

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/