Subject: Re: TT & new website (buffy)

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 09:28:58AM +0100, Tony Kennick wrote:
> > Adam has to be the worst ever villain though.
>

> Are you sure that wasn't Malcolm/Moloch the Corrupter, otherwise known as
> Willow's electro-mechanical friend. He was a bit crap. Oh in fact most
> of the first series baddies were a bit pants..

Luke was a fairly wonderful bad guy from season one, they weren't all pants.
Darla was about in the first series as well, the first scene of the season
opener with in the school is superb.  I love the bit where she's acting
all nervous and then when she's fairly confident nobody's about she bites the
guy :-)

cheers

Andrew