On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:15:32 +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> i must admit i liked the mayor - a lot, its a slightly cliched character
> trait but i loved his fluctuations between worrying about faith having
> enough calcium via her daily milk to wondering about just how much she would
> torture the buffster

I was quite alarmd when he appeared on The West Wing as the guy who has to
take office if the President got blown up. However, when describing this to my
wife, I accidentally called him the mayor of Springfield. I didn't notice, and
got very confused when she asked me if he was yellow.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If you were supposed to understand it, we wouldn't call it code."