Neil Ford wrote:

> Muttley's T-shirt Printer? :-)

Who is just having another batch preparing to be printed up as we speak.

Dunno, when they'll be ready yet as the company quite busy.

Seriously though ... t-shirt printing isn't *taht* expnsive - about 25
quid for any screen that you want (so for a front and back design it's
50 quid) and about 5-6 per t-shirt depending on quality and quantity.

The pimb (and the new london.pm) t-shirts were done at Big Screen
(http://www.thebigscreen.co.uk) who are very good and very helpful.

The (void) t-shirts were done Fifth Columm
(http://www.fifthcolumn.co.uk) who haven't been as helpful to me but who
I think are a tiny bit cheaper and I've heard good things about them in
the past.

--
simon wistow            wireless systems coder
    just another shin jin rui