Cross David - dcross wrote:

> A last minute reminder of the meeting tonight. We'll be in the Doggett Coat
> & Badge from soon after 6pm. Details on how to find Doggett's are at
> <http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/doggetts.html>
>
> I believe that Simon has booked some sort of space for us there - don't know
> exactly what tho'.

Confirmed yesterday - the manager's reserved space for about 20-30
people in an alcove near the bar. He did ask that we get there
reasonably early since he said people might get irritated if there were
empty seats for long periods of times but I said that shouldn't be a
problem. He also wanted to make sure that this was a social meeting and
not a business one and that we would be drinking. I said that also
wouldn't be a problem :)

They have a special on jugs of Vodka and Redbull at the moment. I
suspect that the addition of Tequila shouldn't be a problem <grin>