Just got forwarded this. Names deleted to protect the guilty:

>From:    [a friend who should know better, 'afwskb']
>To:      [three people, including myself]
>Subject: tech books
>Date:    thu, 5 jul 2001 12:49:12 -0700
>
>Hey everybody,
>Came across this link the other day and consequently, my life has
>been greatly enhanced.  Thought you might be able to prosper from
>the wealth of information accessible via the link below:
>
>http://www.monumental.com/boat/javaBooksIndex.html
>
>Take care,
>[afwskb].

Thoughts? It is a front end into a technical library hosted by servers
in Russia et al. A lot of the O'Reilly library seems to be on there,
as well as a great many others.

A similar site went over badly here not too long ago; I thought some of
you would be interested in learning about this one now...

--
Chris Devers                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]