* Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>
> > * Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> > > You owe me a fiver, as you have obviously failed to remember the double or
> > > quits game of you'll never remember this the next day we are playing
> >
> > the day isn't up,and all i have to do is remember the game and so i have
>
> Shenanigans.  I declare shenanigans!  You remembered and then
> _deliberately_ _lied_.

How you win the game doesn't matter, this ain't sesame street Elmo. ;-)

> I'm on to your sort McCarroll. I say that you've
> lost the bet and have to help richard and me with our talk at yapc::e and
> pay me the fiver ;-)

thats not the way double and quits works, had you forgotten it was
double or quits? or had you forgotten how double or quits works?

i don't know these people and their memories

> Over to the independant adjudicators please...

i would point out to all the unbiasd adjudicators out there who
are going to Y::E, that if Mark loses that means there is less
of a chance of you getting roped into my skit

out of interest, how would people feel if i started offering
5p to charity for each grammar mistake pointed out in my posts?

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                http://217.34.97.146/~gem/