Quoting Paul Makepeace ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Any word on the New York MSDW folk? I notice both their mailservers are
> hosed. Yikes.

The latest news is good for our company. I am not allowed to talk to the
press, but I can tell you that our latest headcount from yesterday
evening was in the light of events very good, only 50 missing out of
3650, and still hope for those missing to report in.

Apparently we have relocated those people to three back up sites and
ordered 2500 pcs. Business is continueing normal. Our backbone is
extremely distributed, so data is not lost. Apparently the FSA will look
into reports appearing in the press that MS will go bankrupt because of
this. If anything, it will be the insurers.

Cheers,
--
Merijn Broeren | Some days it just don't pay to chew through
Software Geek  | the restraints in the morning...