Simon Wistow wrote:

> > ``The Daily Telegraph is calling for the bombing of "uncompliant" ISPs
> > "on foreign territory", in response to the atrocity in America.''
> >
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/57/21694.html
>
> Umm, the article doesn't actually say what The Register implied.
>
> The whole article is a bit tongue in cheek.

Thank God some people are sane. I've been reading various "Telegraph
recommends bombing ISPs" stories all weekend, and had started to think
it was just me who interpreted the original piece as more a conjecture
about where US policy might eventually lead than anything else.

It would be a shame if John Keegan tarnished his otherwise good
reputation as a military commentator.

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, 020 7383 6092