I have just made the jump from the Bronze Age (modem) to the Iron Age
(ISDN) and need an ISDN 2e PCI card that supports both Linux and Windoze
98/2000... anyone have a recommendation of what sort of card I should get?

Thanks

Andy Williams
http://www.lampsolutions.co.uk

"Sir, I beg you to reconsider. If not for your sanity, you
haven't even considered the moral implications of your
decision. You will be joining a society where you will be
compelled to have sex with beautiful, brilliant women, twice
daily, on demand. Now, am I really the only one here who
finds that just a little bit tacky?"