--On Thursday 20 September 2001 15:14 +0100 Jonathan Peterson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Wetherspoons and the Euro]

> Can anyone enlighten me as the exact nature of this campaign?* I'm
> curious...

There is a press release at

http://www.no-euro.com/release.cfm?IDNO=99

but in short, Tim Martin, Chairman of Wetherspoon's and a supporter of
Business for Sterling, agreed to place leaflets and beermats presenting the
No case in Wetherspoons pubs. This is not universally popular.

Jonathan
--
Jonathan McKeown, System Administrator, The College of Optometrists
42 Craven Street London WC2N 5NG. Tel: +20 7839 6000 Fax: +20 7839 6800