hi, i'm not a subscriber to the list but some of you will know me from IRC.

i need to find a lodger for ~5 months from the start of December, its a room in
a 2 bed flat in Willesden Green (London NW2, Jubilee Line)... rent is at
£75/week (council tax and water rates inc., all other bills to be split). flat
is spacious and there's a garden (not that that means much over the winter).

if you're interested, or have a friend who is interested, either drop me a mail
at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or give me a call, 07941 643 621 / 0208 208 2924 (eve).

cheers

- tom (deginge/snarf)