>From Lucy McWilliam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Ian Brayshaw wrote:
>
> > Just seeing if the list is down or if it's just been increadibly quiet.
> > I've been coding through the night without so much as an electron in my
> > Inbox. Phew! The drought is broken. I can sleep in peace ;)
>
>Aww. Everyone (in the entire world) was at the tech meet.

Gee, don't I feel special...

>Apart from me

That's a relief! I'm not the only lepper :)

>who was falling over.

...r...i...g...h...t... ... sounds like a fun evening ... Is this a private
thing for Thursday nights, or can anyone join in?

>  Is this better?

Much. ... Now, I *really* must do something about sleep ...

Ian(who is suprisingly *tolerant* of end users today ...)