Struan> it's an odd thing consisting of a pint[1] of lager that's topped up with
Struan> lemonade. i guess it's kind of like half way between lager and shandy
Struan> and as such the reasons for it's inventions are beyond me.

Ooof.  Yes, that would be a foo-foo drink here.

Although I drink berry-flavored ales, so I guess I can't disburse the
blame much. :) At least they don't have small umbrellas in them.