On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Dominic Mitchell wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 07:09:52AM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> > On 23 Sep 2001, Chris Ball wrote:
> > > Does anyone have experience of timekeeping apps under X?  I'm after
> > > something that I can click to start/stop work on projects, and have
> > > prompt me for a summary of the work I've been doing - pretty printed
> > > with start/end times and ready to be e-mailed off bosswards as a
> > > timesheet.  Is it going to worthwhile playing with Gtk.pm myself, or is
> > > there something out there that might do this for me..?
> >
> > I think GTimeTracker might be what you are looking for.
>
> Or karm, if you're kde-inclined.

I know GTimeTracker stores its data in xml (at least I think it does) does
Karm?

If you feel brave / smart / generous you could always write a GTimeTracker
-> Gnumeric xml converter.. I plan to do something along those lines but
I'm too busy atm.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a