* Greg McCarroll ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> p.p.s. I will be willing to host such an event if i get enough +ive

Ok, I've already had enough responses, so i will ask for more offlist
replies to choose the first film night topic,

I reserve the right to change the films/drinks/snacks, however here
are the initial options,

        American High School Drama
        Films-ish:      The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller,
                        etc.
        Drinks&Snacks:  American Beer, Kegs, Chips, Cheezy Puffs, Popcorns

        Vampire Night
        Film-ish:       The Lost Boys, Dracula 2000? (i can't remember the
                        name of this film), Dracula, etc.
        Drinks&Snacks:  Red wine, bloody marys, Interesting food

        Roman Night
        Film-ish:       Spartacus, Gladiator, etc.
        Food:           Wine, Grapes, Fried Crusty Bread

        Medieval Night
        Film-ish:       Not sure yet, but i will come up with something
                        good
        Food:           Beer in flaggons, roast meat, fresh bread, etc.

let me know what people want,

Greg

p.s. I'm gonna stick to two films only to keep this sane

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/