* Mark Fowler ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>
> > In my bookmarks I keep a set of folders for all the people I know,
> > linking in them to pieces of information about that person
>
> As is my right under the 1984 data protection act I demand a copy of all
> information that you have pertaining to me in electronic form.

Gladly, of course I can charge up to £10 for processing this request
under the same act.

However, the 1984 DPA has been repealed and replaced by the 1998
DPA. Which I think came into affect in 2000 and I have no idea how
much I can now charge (I think the DoH can charge up to £50).

Greg

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/