On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 08:09:53AM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Job Title: PERL DEVELOPER - LONDON/CITY #30K/45K
> Location: LONDON - CITY
> Type: Permanent
> Salary/Benefits: 45000
> Skills: INTERNET DEVELOPMENT My client a the world's leading provider
>         of risk management products to banks, Hedge Funds, Asset
>         managers, Insurance companies and Brokerage houses need
>         experienced PERL Develope ...
> Job Ref: NM-CF-JEML292175

Sounds like this might be Risk Metrics.  I interviewed there a few months
ago.  Didn't get the job cos they thought I'd get bored and fack orff
elsewhere.  But they did strike me as being pretty decent people to
work for.  Jeff Pinyan (japhy) works for them.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001