On Monday, October 29, 2001, at 07:35  PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> And now I've got the November SysAdmin, but still no TPJ. I got no
> response
> from Shannon Weaver either. Has anyone got their TPJ yet? Has anyone
> not got
> it? Can someone from the list please respond this time, so I can tell
> whether it's just me?

Same here. I didn't subscribe to SysAdmin, just to TPJ. I consider
SysAdmin to be a nice bonus, under no circumstances a replacement
value. If I don't get the remaining issues I'm due on the current
subscription, I shall be rather annoyed.

Marcel

--
Aspect-Oriented Perl            http://codewerk.unixbeard.net/aspects/
cpan> install Aspect