"Robert Shiels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I was thinking of sending my CV to every agency with interesting looking
>jobs that I can find on jobserve or monster (after a short introductory
>email asking if they wanted it). Is this a really bad move?
>
>/Robert

Be careful: if an IT manager sees your CV submitted 6 times by 6 different
agencies in 6 different formats for the same job then they will tend to be
sceptical.  Most agencies should ask before putting your CV forwards but
often don't.  Many agencies will 'reformat' your CV into their standard, I
haven't seen what Computer Futures did to mine but I suspect they crapified
it.

Anthony