For the benefit of those not subscribed to Perl Jobs, a London job
appeared ...

----- Forwarded message from Perl Jobs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

Subject: [Perl Jobs] OO Perl programmer for UK software house (onsite), UK, London NW11

Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/155

To subscribe to this list, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Job title: OO Perl programmer for UK software house

Company name: Global Market Ltd.

Internal ID: G2

Location: UK, London NW11

Pay rate: $54,000 p.a. plus profitshare

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Independent contractor (project-based)

Length of employment: long term

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

Global Market develops and sells Internet promotional services such as
Managebid.com which is built using a development platform that has been
built by us using mod-perl and Mason. The latest version of managebid.com
incorporates our ground-breaking Robo ROI technology which automatically
tracks and optimizes traffic from PPC SEs. This job needs an enthusiastic
and experienced programmer preferably used to object-oriented and layered
programming. We need someone who can supervise junior programmers and work
with us as a team to extend the devlopment platform and to replicate our
new optimizing technology for other applications. The right applicant can
look forward to exciting and interesting work at the cutting edge where
there is lots of scope for creative originality and initiative. They will
not be just another cog in the machine and they will benefit directly from
the success of their efforts.

Required skills:
mod-perl/Apache internals
html Mason