Dave Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 08:44:10AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>> robin szemeti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> > of course, once we get to more than 50% of the list nominating him  ....
>> >
>> > Could I suggest further support for the nomination offlist to Mr Cawley[1],
>> > or to give him his full title "Mr Cross' election agent"
>> >
>> > [1] OK .. he dint ask for offlist nominations filling up his in box, but hey
>> > .. it seems entirely within the spirit of the event to me ;)
>>
>> I think we reached 5 some time ago. Let's save the rest for the actual
>> election.
>
> I'll need an offlist email with a the name of the nominee together with a
> list of nominators.

That means I've got to read back up this thread and collect the names
doesn't it.

Or, I could be lazy and say 'everyone who wants to nominate Dave, send
him mail to that effect'.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?