Greeting!

I may, or may not have aquired a copy of said episode and the episode
before.  I may or may not have an NTSC video capable of playing back
said hypothetical episode.

Should the tape really exist and london.pm'ers want to get together
for a showing with beer, food etc.. I should be able to assist.

Warning, it is NOT really a stand-alone episode - and does contain
spoilers for end of last season and beginning of new.  It also has
references to the episode before (which may also be on tape), but
you wouldn't pick up on those unless you saw it.

Red