Nominations are now closed.

Currently I have two valid nominees. I will email these nominees and see if
they accept the nomination. I will announce the final list at the technical
meeting this evening and by email tomorrow morning.

The candidates will then have until Sunday evening to post a short manifesto
to the announce mailing list and voting will start on Monday. I'll post more
details on voting procedure over the weekend, but because of the
postponement of the December meeting, the voting period will be extended by
a week.

You may be interested to know that a total of six people were nominated,
however four of them didn't get the required number of nominations (one,
unfortunately, had four, the other three all had only one each).

More info later.

Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.