Already being familiar with the basic rules for Mornington Crescent, and
indeed some of more advanced tricks such as the Kaiser Fullmann Gambit, I
felt that I could not compete with such masters of the game as clearly
frequent this list.

So deciding to do some research, I fired up my browser and headed over to
my trusty friend Google to see if I could find a little-known rule or
gambit to truly fox you all.

Sadly I failed but I did find this poor deluded chap [1] who sadly
believes that there are *no* rules to MC.

The point to this little story is that his original article [2] attracted
a rebuttal, posted by non-other than anathema, a subscriber to this very
list [3].

What a joyously small world we live in !

Simon.

[1] http://www.cluefactory.org.uk/paul/mornington.html

[2] http://www.cluefactory.org.uk/paul/mornington-old.html

[3] http://www.the-anathema.org/morning/