Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> "Newton, Philip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> > > You leave me no choice...Baker Street. I know it's obvious, but
> > > sometimes you just have to do it.
> >
> > Leytonstone.
>
> Parson's Green. You fell for that one. Remember Fitch in 1977?

Argh! I should have seen that coming.

No, I haven't heard of Fitch's 1977 game. Do you *know* how hard it is to
get hold of proceedings from 1975-1978? They don't call them the Black Years
for nothing.

A suitable rebuttal would have been Rotherhithe, but I can't cross the river
at the moment[1]. I'll have to pass.

Cheers,
Philip

[1] the reason will be self-evident to the experienced player; to the
beginner, I refer to rule 15, as amended by Whitworth & Gampster in 1952, in
connection with the Kensal Green Decision.
--
Philip Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
All opinions are my own, not my employer's.