This email may be considered crude and offensive[1], if you are easily
offended please do not scroll down .........

* Rafiq Ismail (ADMIN) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Willow is reason I became a lesbian, and a woman.  A friend of mine met
> Allison H. and says that she's just the same in person.. how perfect is
> that?

Not very perfect, after all if you are wandering around the streets of
Sunnydale when Vampires attack, who do you want on your side the
person able to get the jawbreaker out of those plastic ice cream cones
without tipping it up or the slayer?

Greg

[1] By the comfortable shoe wearing brigade[4] who had a choice between
    lesbianism and being old maids. [2]

[2] Its too late to complaign - You scrolled down! [3]

[3] ;-) (if you see the smiley and still think it isn't funny please
    see [2])

[4] Female that is, men always wear comfortable shoes, apart from the
    winkle pickers I once had that I tried to look cool in and failed
    miserably, ho hum. [5]

[5] How come everyone is stealing my phrase "Ho Hum", goddamit thats
    my phrase, you don't see people stealing Leon's obsession with
    orange.[6]

[6] Of course that could be because Orange is hideous. Ho hum[5].

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/