As penance I thought I'd give you all a bit of a puzzler. Here is the
problem ....

        You have a cork thats been pushed into a wine bottle and there
        is no wine left in the bottle. How do you get the cork out using
        items you would normally carry on your person without breaking
        the cork or the bottle.

Answers off list and If its nots obvious to most people I'll
demonstrate how to do it at the next social meeting.

p.s. I think I've done this already at a social meeting but it would
of been years ago now.

p.p.s. Liquid nitrogen, large spikes, compressed gas, etc. are not
thing you would normally carry on your person.

--
Greg McCarroll                                 http://217.34.97.146/~gem/