On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 04:08:14PM +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
> Geo::IP - Look up country by IP Address
> http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=Geo-IP

I couldn't get it to work.  I suspect that the database it uses is fubar.

> Wouldn't this make a great technical talk? ;-)

Yes it would.  Especially as the server uses POE.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

    Considering the number of wheels Microsoft has found reason
    to invent, one never ceases to be baffled by the minuscule
    number whose shape even vaguely resembles a circle.
                                                      -- anon, on Usenet