I suppose I should have mentioned here (for those of you that haven't seen
use.perl.org) that the Perl Advent Calendar is up again at the usual
address:

 http://twoshortplanks.com/xmas/

I'm finalising the module list, so if there's any you particularly want to
see go in mail me (off list, obviously) and I'll see what I can do.

Merry Christmas and Goodwill to All Bots

Mark.

P.S. Thanks to Leon, Magnus, Shevek, and Simon for their much hard work
getting our server back up and ready for this again.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]