Q: How many OO Perl programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: HASH(0x870bf8)

Following a piece of debugging recently which inspired me to compare
certain programmers' styles to the effect on a steel structure of
bagging one of Ripley's bad guys[1], I wondered if anyone's tried out
Damian's Class::Contract, which looked like a staggeringly powerful way
of specifying OO structures & checking that they are being adhered to.
My main problem with it last time I looked was that it appeared that you
had to rebuild everything using C::C inheritence semantics, rather than
saying ISA. Anyone looked at this?

[1] THE DATA'S COMING OUT OF THE GODDAMN WALLS!!!

Tim